RB Partners is looking for a full-time Intern / Аnalyst to its Investment Banking Department.
RB Partners is an international group of companies established in 2004. The Company provides investment banking services to Russian and international companies, as well as management of venture investments on "seed" and "early" stages.
- Participating in different stages of M&A (sell-side / buy-side) deals and debt / equity fund raising projects;
- Development of investment memos, teasers and presentations for clients;
- Assisting in building financial models of companies, performing valuation;
- Carrying out industry research and analyzing potential M&A opportunities.
- Higher education (or final year students);
- Understanding principles of financial modeling, corporate finance and business valuation theory, basic accounting principles, including IFRS;
- Fluent English (both oral and written);
- Ability to work full-time;
- Relevant working experience is a plus.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] (subject: "Аnalyst - RB Partnersl"). CV file format - PDF, name of the file - "CV_Last Name_First Name".