Lincoln International is looking for an Intern to join their team.
Background/ General description:
Lincoln International, the leading international mid-market investment bank focused on M&A and Debt Advisory transactions is seeking to hire Interns to be based in Moscow, Russia. Interns will support an execution of a number of cross-border M&A projects for 3-6 months period.
- Research and sector coverage: in-depth analysis of markets and companies;
- Financial modelling and valuation: build and update valuation models and business plans for M&A transactions;
- Review client information and prepare Information Memorandums and Management Presentations to be submitted to potential buyers;
- General transaction support.
- The ideal candidate should be a penultimate year student with an outstanding academic track record in Business or Finance;
- Previous internship experience in investment banking, audit or private equity is desirable.
- Proficiency in accounting, financial analysis and modelling;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Reliability and strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- Team oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] (subject: "Intern - Lincoln International"). CV file format - PDF, name of the file - "CV_Last Name_First Name".