ANTERO Group, a fast-growing Russian multi-disciplinary consulting team, is looking for recent graduates to join Corporate Finance Department. We provide business valuation, financial modeling and strategy consulting services for leading PE&VC funds and diverse industrial players.
As a Corporate Finance intern you may be involved in:
- Different stages of business valuation process;
- Financial analysis;
- Market research;
- Contributing to financial modeling;
- Preparing business plans, investment memos, presentations etc.;
- Business development activities, including assistance to senior staff in preparing marketing materials.
Successful candidates profile:
- Recent graduate (or final year students) of a top-tier Russian university: Higher School of Economics, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, MGIMO, Moscow State University, MIPT, Bauman MSTU;
- Understanding principles of financial modeling, corporate finance and business valuation theory;
- Knowledge of general accounting principles (Russian GAAP and IFRS);
- Advanced MS Office user (Excel, PowerPoint; VBA is a plus);
- Advanced / Fluent English (both oral and written);
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Ongoing participation in CFA / ACCA is an advantage;
- Soft skills: ability to work in multi-task environment, team player, self-study abilities, willingness to contribute to business development.
What we offer:
- Convenient location: m. Sokol;
- Encouraging and inspiring environment;
- Best practice valuation and financial modeling expertise.
If interested, please send your CV to [email protected] (subject: "Intern - ANTERO Consulting Group"). CV file format - PDF, name of the file - "CV_Last Name_First Name".